Wednesday

VBS night 3. . .

So I went noodle brain today!! While "working" today I made some name tags for some of the VBS volunteers. Well as I left home I realized that I wouldn't get home tonight until at least 9:15 (after VBS and choir practice) so me being gone from 5:15 to 9:15 and having Terri would be veeeerrrry very bad. (especially since she got a whoppin 30 min nap today.) I turned around and drove all the way back home to drop her off w/ Clint. weeeewww!! Okay so when I get to church i realized that I only had about half of the name tags and I didn't bring my camera nor did I bring drinks for after choir practice. (we had a small b-day party for our musical director.) Did I bring my head!?!?!? Was it attached? okay...good. So since I didn't have my camera I have no pictures to share . Buuuuuut on the way home Mason did go diggin through my purse and MYSTERIOUSLY got lipstick all over my yellow coach. ohhhhhhh I shouted....then I calmed down b/c I KNEW that me yelling would not change the fact that my cute yellow purse was ruined. (BOTH SIDES!) and I knew that he didn't intentionally do it. AHHHHH the JOYS of MOTHERHOOD!! So here are some pictures of the purse and a picture of my name tag that I got soooo much heat for not making for this one or not bringing for this one. whooo hooooo. Ohh and Tina (how terrible lovely and sweet that she is) needed a break from name tag making so I need to be off to make some of them for the kiddos!! I know I'm making over 100 of them so wish me luck on getting the purse clean and name tags made!!! (and my tornado of a kitchen cleaned....I DID mention that Terri was here w/ Daddy!?!?!?Right? okay)



Here is the OTHER side of the purse
. (yes he got lipstick on both sides. So NO I can't fake the funk and carry it with the bad side in...ohhh pooo!)



Related Articles by Categories


4 comments:

  • Ashley said...
     

    on you COACH?! I have all the patience and understanding in the world with kids... unless they go there! you should look up and see if they have special cleaners for the lipstick (I'm sure they do) and save your baby! hehe... no I'm not shallow, but when you're talking coach, it's desperate times! :)

  • Wendy said...
     

    OOHH! Your poor coach!! This is why I carry my $10 Target bag:) LOL!! The COach only comes out on special occasions:) Try the magic eraser. Or see if Coach has a special cleaner?!?!

  • Drea said...
     

    yikers.... dont let clint know!

  • Sara Jane said...
     

    Have you tried Zout? It's a great stain remover and it may work on the fabric if you hand wash it, just be careful around the leather part. That stinks...if makes you feel better, my dog chewed the leather strap on mine!