Saturday

Lets Play Ball

First game of the season. We won. lol. For those of you that don't know. . . EVERYONE WINS in T-BALL!!! :-D No outs, no strikes, no losers. Isn't that great!?!

Check out this bad shot of me this morning....
HAAA HA

I was trying to prepare myself for this......


I won't overwhelm you with pictures of Mason in his uniform, you'll have 2 or 3 more months of this but here are a few Lydia got today.

SInce it was too cold for Terri(and Cari and Lydia) I let them take my car and go to a dunkin donuts and nearby store for the hour. I found a video on my camera that I think is too funny. Terri was OBVIOUSLY IN NEED OF A NAP!

TOO CUTE! (bias opinion of course)



Related Articles by Categories


4 comments:

  • Drea said...
     

    Hey thats at idlewild. thats the church I got saved at and met Travis at :-)

  • Andrea said...
     

    haha...that video is TOO cute...the only thing worth moving was obviously her tongue to suck the sucky. ;) And cute pics of the t-ball game too - I love the one where they're all sitting in a row on a bench.

  • Wendy said...
     

    AWWW!! Wesley graduated to coach pitch this year. Well, that's if the freakin' snow ever melts:) LOL!! Mason looks too cute. I guess that Miss Terri Jade isn't a big fan of Michael, huh?

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    gotta love a kid in uniform!!!!!