Monday

Please watch and don’t be drawn into this false prophecy!



Ephesians 2:8 says; “For by GRACE you are saved through FAITH, that NOT OF YOURSELVES, it is the gift of GOD, NOT OF WORKS lest any man should boast.” He also said in John 14:6, “I am the way the truth and the life – NO ONE comes to the Father but by Me”. If we can be saved or “get to heaven” by being good people, why did Jesus have to die? Where does He receive the glory? How atrociously humanistic and self edifying!! IT’S NOT ABOUT ME!!!!!! It’s ALL ABOUT HIM!! OH! I’m getting worked up!!!



To all my Christian brothers and sister's, please pass this video on to all your family and friends.

Oprah's new online class covering Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth is exposed. They conducted the first mass trance. Over 2 Million participated in this new age class, a new book Don't Drink the Kool-Aid uncovers shocking truths that must be shared.



Related Articles by Categories


3 comments:

  • Stacey said...
     

    Thanks for sharing this Elizabeth. I just posted it on my blog too.

  • Gina said...
     

    Thanks for posting that Elizabeth, I have always thought that Oprah was full of herself as well as wacky out there ideas. This proves it.
    Blessings...

  • Chastity said...
     

    Ugg..Oprah. I haven't been able to watch her for years.

    Having not read this "Don't Drink the Kool-Aid" book, I don't feel like I can go around endorsing it, just in case it's just as nutty as this book she's promoting. I pray that all of her followers will get a wakeup call though...she's a talk show host for crying out loud...she has no authority on anything. Good grief.