Tuesday

Time Out!

With all the kids in my house I've CONSTANTLY got someone getting hurt, or being selfish, or just needing a TIME OUT!



I use the corner behind my front door. Typically this works out great. Not always, but both babies (Terri and Kristopher BOTH) know where to go and what to do when I point or say TIME OUT.

Today Terri was IN MUCH NEED OF A NAP, an emotional WRECK~!
Terri likes to walk up to Kristopher and push him. Not in a mean way but just to laugh. IF he does fall, she helps him stand up and kisses or hugs him.




It was pretty cute to me though. I like how at the end of the video I'm zooming into Kristopher and I TOTALLY ignore Terri getting up and walking into the kitchen.
(Katherine was eating snack.)

(I think she was so NON-UNDERSTANDABLE b/c she was so tired)




Related Articles by Categories


3 comments:

  • Wendy said...
     

    Oh my freakin' cute:) Lani has now watched the "baaayyybeeeee cyin" like 20 times!! Poor Terri...mama being soooo mean:( Oh, and nice job gently correcting Katherine that we say "bottom" not "butt"...LOL!!

  • Drea said...
     

    she is precious even mad!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    How do you even stand the cuteness?? She'd be in time out like for 3 seconds, give me that pouty look and that'd be it! LOL. She's too dang cute!