Saturday

Yardsale Extravaganza!



All of this for less than 40 dollars! YEP! Thats including lunch for the day.

One of my best finds was THIS for $4.00!! Thats a $60+ value! whoo hoo!

So I snuck off and picked out....THIS lit'l beauty. (Sleeping on her back ...too cute!) Surprise Mason! :o) He named her Molly. Molly MO!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Nicholas was happy with all my great finds too!

Later on we headed to my next door neighbors church outreach. Fun. Lots of...fun. Food, games and I won a DVD player! :o)

Clint kept Terri so Mandie and myself only had...1,2....3, 4, 5...yeah 5 kids. (Tookie was with his Daddy too)

It was HOT out!
So of course me and Mandie had to get a picture together. Too bad I look like a bobble head!

Photobucket



Related Articles by Categories


1 comments: