Sunday

Don't forward me an email UNLESS its good, okay?

If your like me you get 50 FORWARDED messages a DAY! I'm not counting spam. These are the chain letters and the "if you loved me you will read this in 2 seconds" emails that your "friends and family" send you!

HERES THE DEAL....stop! STOP FORWARDING THEM TO ME! It takes me a minimum of 3-5 minutes to delete them each day. (*special note*) Chrissie, I love you...but your the WORST! Tell all those folks to stop sending you that crap! ::laughing out loud::

Yes I had to call out Aunt Chrissie, but HELLO....she is the queen of fwd. :o)
Tell ya what, I'm going to do a post called FWD Friday. Each Friday I'm going to post a Forwarded message that I got that week. I'm not going to do the "Jesus loves you...so repost in 5 seconds to 15 people" emails. I know Jesus loves me. I know my personal relationship with Christ and a fwd'd message won't bring me closer to him.

Heres one that I got a while back and well...it IS pretty funny. Sorry to those easily offended.
For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Nowadays, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

Men are like....

1. Men are like..Laxatives ..... They irritate the crap out of you.

2. Men are like.
Bananas . The older they get, the less firm they are.

3. Men are like
Weather . Nothing can be done to change them.

4. Men are like ....
Blenders You need One, but you're not quite sure why.

5. Men are like ....
Chocolate Bars ... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.

6. Men are like ...
Commercials ....... You can't believe a word they say.

7.. Men are like
Department Stores ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off!

8. Men are like ...... .
Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.

9. Men are like ....
Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

10. Men are like ..
Popcorn ..... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

11. Men are like ........
Lava Lamps .... Fun to look at, but not very bright.

12. Men are like
Parking Spots All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

Now send this to all the remarkable women you know, as well as to any understanding good-natured, fun kinda guys you might be lucky enough to know !!!!!!!!!!



Related Articles by Categories


4 comments:

  • Donna said...
     

    Made me smile=) That one was worth it=)

    I hate forwards too.

  • Anonymous said...
     

    I finally got people to quit sending me the chain letters, but I still get sappy poems and stories and urban legends and stupid jokes. If I see "FW" in the subject box, I just delete without even opening it.

  • Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...
     

    LoL! I think people are afraid of me no one sends me forwards anymore ... that does not mean I'm asking for an invite. Ha ha haha ha. I hate them too.. if you don't e-mail this within two minutes you will be doomed forever. WHATEVER!

    Hey and thanks for the link up girl.. I'm a blogin' bud.. sweet, cool, I'm hip, I'm cool, I'm with it. Whatever!!!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    I am so with ya on this one, girlfriend!!!