Thursday

I Need A Big Favor....




Hi! I need a favor !!




Our neighbor has a puppy he's giving away (FREE). It's a Dachshund, it's house broken, and it's great with kids.






















He's giving it away because his wife says the dog 'stares' at her when she is undressing, and that gives her the heebie jeebies.

















I think she is just weird!

If you're interested, or know someone who is, let me know. Here's a picture of the dog .




















Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to share the fun ! Send this to someone you want to bring a smile to.






LOL!!

Now Scroll down and see the rest of my blog. I promise NO MORE RANDOM SPACING!



Related Articles by Categories


3 comments:

  • Ashley said...
     

    holy crap! that scared the you know what out of me!!!!!

  • Wendy said...
     

    You are such a fruit cake!! LOL!! Oh, and sorry if it looks like I have been on your blog all afternoon. Lani is just loving Terri!! Fun to see someone else crying like her I guess.

  • Anonymous said...
     

    That scared me!

    No wonder he wants to give it away!
    ;)