Thursday

VBS Night 3!!

I'm gonna keep this SORT and sweet! (I've spent an hour or MORE editing pictures for a power point tomorrow so I am done!!!!)

So here ya go!!




I DO have to add a couple sweet pictures. The first is of Mason who was very mommy clingy tonight and stayed with MY team and not his own pre-schooler. oohh welll!?!?!
HE was so excited to get some ice cream he got it on his forehead!!

Terri got Ms. Amy all to herself tonight. She was the only baby in the nursery. At the beginning of the night I felt bad for Amy ...but in NO time Terri got what she wanted...a sling and a heartbeat!!!!



Related Articles by Categories


4 comments:

  • Wendy said...
     

    You have a lot of kids in your church! Looks like you all gave them a fun time:)

    I love the picture of Terri in the sling. Lani actually brought me the sling yesterday and wanted to be put in it. I really need to practice putting her on my back. Have you done that with Terri much? I think that Lani would be worn more if I could figure it out.

  • Summer said...
     

    Looks like a very good time!! I would have to Wendy when she says you have alot of kids at your church.

    Very good slideshow!!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Wow, looks like a fun time! And definitely a lot of kids!! Love the pics!

    Jane, P&B Girls

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    Do you lov babywearing?!!! I have just the giveaway for it!
    Renee