Sunday

for those of you who care. . .

. . . . to know what I was talking about on TWITTER last night....

mason I thought had been abducted and I panicked for a few minutes and had a BAD anxiety attack turns out he was hiding the entire time. Clint and myself looked all around for him and then NOTHING. WORST NIGHTMARE IN A PUBLIC PLACE AS A PARENT!!!!!

I went HOT then COLD THEN passed Terri to a lady (yep stranger Id met 15 minutes earlier) I'd been talking too with twin 6 month olds and I panicked! To run outside...you need ALL HANDS FREE!
I'm still having anxiety attacks today
Ive thrown up 3 times today b.c of it!!!! This is something no parent wants to experience to PLZ talk to your kids about the crazies out there and explain the importance of staying WITH YOU.

(no he didn't get spanked. I couldn't breathe when I got in the car all I could do was hold him. I was so distraught. I don't remember the car ride home.) We sat him down this morning and talked about all the stuff that "bad ppl" do and he was scared to walk out the FRONT DOOR by himself today.

Last night he came in here and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me and gave me a big kiss and told me how sorry he was. (he saw how sad I was...and he felt terrible) I was up till 2 am. I couldn't go to sleep I stayed in this chair for hours. every time I layed down I felt sick. ugh.

ok. back to the circus. I don't wanna think about it anymore! happy thoughts!!!!!



Related Articles by Categories


5 comments:

  • Ashley said...
     

    So glad he was okay!

    Happened to me once in Dillards. Little dude was hiding in the clothes and I panicked.

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    Oh dear I glad that this end up the way it did! The Lord was watching over him!!!

  • Courtney said...
     

    Oh, I am so glad it is over and all turned out "okay". Hope the attacks stop soon

  • Tasha said...
     

    How scary...I had a similar situation with my 3 year old except we were at home...we thought she got outside and ran...I am SO happy everything worked out and he is safe...My heart is pounding for you :)

  • Lisa Loo said...
     

    I don't think there is anything scarier--I am so sorry you had to g through that! Love your circus posts!!