Thursday

THANKFUL THURSDAY!!!! (its raining)

THANK GOD!!!!!!


It raining!!!!

:::Angels singing:::

Hallelujah!!!








Okay so I couldn't decide which video to add...so i did BOTH! BLAH! Whatever! I'm just happy happy happy that its raining! I just hope it rains for another few days!

NORTH CAROLINA IS SOOOOOO DRY Right now...which is hard b/c my husband owns a landscaping company and has to have some major cut backs!



I know that the meaning of the lyrics aren't supposed to be taken literately but "BRING ON THE RAIN"!!!! (besides I love that song!)


I'm sorry I'm going video CRAZY but I am SooOOOoooo happy!

Okay my LAST VIDEO Is my FAVORITE!


I love MercyMe!










Related Articles by Categories


6 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Yes, thank God for the rain! But we could use a whole lot more down in S.C.

    Glad you got yours!

  • Andrea said...
     

    Good videos...i love the MercyMe too! :) And yay for the rain! I'm hoping it won't rain here for a while though, cuz that means it will probably turn into snow. :) But I hope you get a couple good thunderstorms or something yet!!!

  • Andrea said...
     

    Good videos...i love the MercyMe too! :) And yay for the rain! I'm hoping it won't rain here for a while though, cuz that means it will probably turn into snow. :) But I hope you get a couple good thunderstorms or something yet!!!

  • David said...
     

    I'm in NC as well and we seriously need more rain. Mercy Me is awesome. I've been thinking of ordering the Time Life CD series that's advertised all the time.

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Glad to hear you guys are getting the much needed rain!!

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    Funny girl, Here it rain most of the time (if not it's sowing LOL)

    I'll have to check out these video but right now my computer is to slow :-(