Thursday

Daddy FINALLY SMILES!

Do you wanna know how to make my husband smile?

I can tell you, it only takes two small words....

NEW SHOES!

I made him go from this. . . .


to this....

in less than 10 minutes!!

He was upset that I got food on my ipod and he gave me the grumpy face (first picture) which is his typical "I own a company and have to deal with idiots all day" face. ::snickering:: But in less than 10 minutes I heard a big truck pull up, IT WAS THE UPS TRUCK!!

I ordered Clint some shoes for Christmas from Nike[dot]com. I customized them too!

HE WAS INSTANTLY HAPPY!!



....and remained happy the rest of the day!



NEW SHOES!!



Related Articles by Categories


3 comments:

  • Wendy said...
     

    Oh, I to SMILE when I get some new shoes:) I love the "Big Stup" on the back!! Clint, you should smile more often. So handsome;)

  • Anonymous said...
     

    That is so awesome!! Love how you personalized his new shoes as well!

  • Andrea said...
     

    haha...that is THE BEST! I love the customized thing! ;) Everyone says food is the way to a man's heart...obviously shoes work too! ;)