Tuesday

Happy Anniversary to US

The other day I started writing this and I figured I would save it for today...our anniversary.

This afternoon I had a long devotional period, I had so much on my mind. The combination of the weather and the fact that I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off (southern expression) for the past two weeks I guess I'm entitled to be tired. RIGHT? I had to stop and take the time to thank God that I can be so busy and that my family is healthy and happy.

Now that I have submitted myself to Him and I can enjoy His will for my life. I know that everyday won't be so easy and I know that there are always rough times ahead but I am especially thankful that he Blessed me with my family.

I could never see myself married to anyone but Clint. He is so strong and supportive, he doesn't care if I am so sick that I can't walk, he still thinks I'm beautiful. I need him in this life as much as he needs me. "Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven , and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven" (Matthew 18:18)

He IS a butthead. BUT he is MY butthead!~ He knows how to make me smile and he knows how to cheer me up. EVEN if HE is the one that put me in the funky mood. He puts up with me and my CONSTANT randomness. He trusts me even when I end up MIA (shopping) for hours at a time, with no phone. I can count on him on those days that I have kids pulling at every limb and I am on the verge of pulling my hair out. I know how hard he works to support our family, but yet he will come home to wash the dishes or run the vacuum. Which is FABULOUS!!!



My husband's greatest legacy is He married ME and I am am SooOOOoo kind and giving. (all joking aside) I cannot even put into words the kind of man that he is. I am blessed that God brought him into my life and thankful for the 5 years we have been together and the 2 years of marriage we have shared so far. I look forward to so many more.

"Neither is man independent of woman, nor woman independent of man, in the Lord. (1 Cor 11:11)

**Update**

Here is the picture of me ready to go out last night. THEN my husband came home and told me that we were going to go on the bike for a ride. So I threw on some jeans and AWAY we went.




Related Articles by Categories


11 comments: