Wednesday

and Terri ate. . . .

Okay so I'm working today and Clint just stopped by and gave me a full update on Terris dietary menu today.....

{Terri woke us as I was about to leave this morning so I went ahead and changed her diaper and handed her off to daddy. HE loves it when he has alone time with the kids and I'm not around b/c he gets all that special undivided attention. But before Nanna could come over Clint already started breakfast which consisted of....}

Breakfast:

Piece of (Clints) cheese, the fake american sliced stuff.
A snack pack of vanilla pudding (Masons')
Bowl of oatmeal....not the good stuff the extra sugared up box kind.

{Clint then came home to wash his truck (YES in the middle of the day: Benefit of being a bossman) and fed Terri her luch which consisted of. . . .}

Lunch:


ANOTHER piece of that nasty sliced pre-packaged stop you up cheese
CANNED spegatti and meatballs
COOKIES.


SO your getting a picture of my baby girl straining for dear life tonight trying to squeeze out that sugared up poop. Whats up not one veggies, no fruit, no REAL dairy?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Okay so Steph over at Adventures in Babywearing is having a giveaway for $25.00 at Mom4Life~!!! I love Mom4Life! The site has absoutely every thing!!!!!! I really need a large wet bag...so I'm hoping for a win on this one! Cross your fingers!



Related Articles by Categories


5 comments: