Tuesday

Lil Sugarplum!!!!

So I for the first time requested to review a product for Lil Sugarplum. Is that not the cutest name for a site? I must say that the owner Monique was extremely punctual to reply to my email. I had been "lurking" around her site for a day or so. I told her I couldn't make up my mind which clips I liked the most so I asked her to choose for me.She sent me Lil' Star Babies Hair Clip in Lavender AND Beauties Hair Clip (notice Terri at the bottom?) in Pink. Both are $6.00 a piece and WELL worth it. Let me tell you . . .they did not slip, did not pull her hair, I could get it to stay in place (thanks to the lil piece of velcro). I love these clips. They also have mommy and baby sets and stuff for the older girls too! I was tickled when I opened the envelope from Lil' Sugarplum and found a cute little pink box tied with ribbon. The clips are VERY well made and you can tell she takes great pride in her work. {and in her wrapping!}



Today Terri conked out (while wearing her new Lil star babies clip)

Tell ya what. . . .I'm going to spread the love . . .Monique will sponsor a giveaway and RANDOMLY give it to one of my readers. (I can't give up mine I'm Terris too attached!!!)
Here is Terri Jade with the Lil Star babies on last Sunday.

**********************************************

1. Send me an email if you want me to add your name to the list

2. Include in that email which is your three favorite clips off the site.
(This is hard I know!)

3. Then link back to this and the lil sugarplum site.



Remember to send me the email and pick your favorite 3!!!


YAY my first CONTEST!!!! YAY YAY



Related Articles by Categories


17 comments:

  • Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...
     

    very cute. makes me want a girl

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Look at you with your reviews and contests! You go, girl!

    That picture of Terri sleeping is SO cute! Love those clips, too!

    I'll be emailing you about this contest and linking up soon!

    Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

  • FlipFlop Mom said...
     

    OH girl.. my baby girl is 16.. LOL LOL... but I just had to tell you that yours is ADORABLE in these!!!

    Let's see.. I love the MOMMY and ME clips... !!! and ILove the beautiful daisies hair clips AND the 2 Lil Dragonflies hair clips...

    I just had to tell you that!!!

  • Drea said...
     

    ill help ya out! :-) terri so purdy... ::Tissis:: LOL ;-)

  • Wendy said...
     

    Those clips are perfect for Lani! Her hair goes right into her eyes because of a stubborn cowlick! Lovely gift from the MIL!! I will def take part in this contest!!

    Terri looks so cute in those clips! I love the one of her from last Sunday! Lani had that same dress only in 0-3 month size. AWWW!! Our lil' babies are almost one!!!

  • Wendy said...
     

    When do we need to have all the link love done?

  • Wendy said...
     

    me again! Forgot to mention that I love the new blog:) The header is so cute!

  • mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...
     

    Wendy. . .uhh IDK. . .lets say by Friday?
    sound good? Yea that works!

  • Ashley said...
     

    oh my gosh terri is such a princess! gorgeous! I'm glad you could give me the honor of stopping by :P missing my last 3 posts, tisk, tisk. hehe. I already emailed Andrea about the blog layout, haha.. I'm still deciding exactly what I want... and sorry no chance on the WV removal.... hehehehe

  • Ashley said...
     

    OK, OK!!!! but just for you.... bye bye wv... my email's mrsk109@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Aw, she looks so cute with those clips in! What a sweet slideshow!

  • Melissa said...
     

    ok - I am not a computer person at all! I'm not sure how to e-mail you or is the contest for your readers only?

    I would love to get in on it if it's not!

    By the way your little Sugarplum sure looks awfully cute all tuckered out with her cute little clip still in her hair!

  • Kell Rees said...
     

    Those clips are adorable!!
    I just posted about this on my blog! Let me know when you pick the winner!!!

  • Elizabeth F. said...
     

    I dont' have nay little girl's hair to put those in, but trust me from experience with my older daughter that if a clip will stay in buy one in every color!! LOL!

    We are in NC as well. About an hour north of Raleigh. I grew up in Salisbury which is near you.:-)

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    Thanks for this contest, I'll sent you a email but if you wnat here my blog

    http://babystam.blogspot.com/2007/06/contest.html

    Thanks
    Renee

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    Ps what's your email?

  • mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...
     

    Here ye here ye my email if you haven't already sent your favorites is...Mason_TerrisMom@yahoo.com