Tuesday

The hairband

Oh and for those of you that requested that I take pictures of Terri in HER hairband by Matica Designs ....here ya go!


The original post was done weeks ago but poor Terri Jade got a boo-boo! (Notice the red still under her nose?) So when HEATHER THE WONDERFUL FABULOUS Domestic DIVA sent me this bow I was upset because I wouldn't get good pictures of her in it. (My niece came in town for her birthday so I used her head and face)
I hate I didn't' get pictures of Terri last Saturday night!!! Clint, Terri myself and my in laws all went out to Bone Fish Grill (plug plug...my favorite restaurant...hint hint wink wink...LOL) So Terri wore this sweet baby blue outfit her new sandals and the HAIRBAND by Matica (along with THIS sling)

Before we went in my FIL, Doug made a wise crack about Terris accessories and my MIL replied that she thought it was sweet. Well we all know who has the better taste! Clint told Doug that "Where ever we go people stop Elizabeth and ask her where she gets her stuff and how much they like it" As we walked into the restaurant we passed by tables and as I am used to the stares as of my amazing beauty and Terris gorgeous smile and my Ginormous (it in the dictionary!) hubby...it was nice that my FIL could see that Terri was such a charmer in her accessories (the ones he was making fun of)
She got sooo many looks and compliments!! As we sat down a lady at the table beside us started to talk to Terri and tell her how pretty she was w/ her flower. The by the time we had finished eating the table behind us had me writing down site addresses and email address for slings and blogs and hair bows....

My MIL and FIL swear I should go into advertising. I will talk to anyone.

Terri again in the Headband by Matica
Terri and Keziah

I'm going to have to get a
Customized Flower Hats by Matica Designs
for this fall. Or two!!!!!!! ;-D



Related Articles by Categories


9 comments:

  • Kell Rees said...
     

    That headband is adorable. I've thought about getting Hailey one before but she hates having anything in her hair or on her head. It is a fight just for me to put her hair up.

  • Drea said...
     

    If I ever have a girl Im buying one! those are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Tasha said...
     

    Your daughter is adorable in that headband...I will have to check it out....Love that B&W picture with just the flower in color..

    Sorry I missed you. I will be doing another feature because I just found the Pink&Blue girls too. LOL!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    It's no wonder everyone makes such a fuss over her... she is adorable!!

    Jane, P&B Girls

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    Love the headband it;s cute so is you daughter

  • Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...
     

    Too bad I already wrote the review on this headband that I gave you, Terri would have been so cute but someone decided to mess up her nose and couldn't send me pics. :evil grin: Oh and I like how I don't get any props for sending you the headband. I'm teasing or am I? But I don't think a line like "this is the headband that my cool bloggy friend, The Domestic Diva over @ thedomesticdiva.org, found and sent me" is too much to ask, do you?

    I kid, I kid. But next time when I'm looking for an absolutely adorable baby girl to model an extremely cute ginormous flower headband for my next product reviews I just might have to go looking at someone elses bloggy home, :nudge, nudge: if you know what I'm saying.

    Here is the link to the review, in case you forgot...
    http://thedomesticdiva.org/blog/2007/06/28/mom-4-life/

    I hope you can take a joke well, if not I'm being sarcastic if you couldn't tell.

  • mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...
     

    Heather your a brat! ;-P Better?

    YOur comment was like "....blah blah blah plug plug...lol...blah blah blah...I'm wonderful...plug plug."

    I ♥ U!!! Your a NUT!!!

  • Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...
     

    :in a bratty tone: I :heart: linky-love!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Thank you so much for the wonderful reveiw :) I am so pleased that you and your ADORABLE baby girl like the headband! I truely love watching others enjoy what I make. Definitely check out my NEW hat line in the fall...lots of fun stuff :)

    Mindy Cervantes
    Owner of Matica Designs
    maticadesigns@hotmail.com