Wednesday

Rosie Toes Squeakers!!!


So they are finally here....squeak squeak!!!


Andrea called me last week to see if I would be interested in doing a Review on Rosie Toes Squeak shoes!!! This was the
same day that I saw them for the first time. I was at the local grocery store and a little girl there was just a squeaking up a storm. It took me a minute to realize that she had nothing in her hands. It was the shoes!! How cute! I was literately jumping up and down in excitement for this little girls shoes. When I got home and talked to Clint on the phone I told him we have got to get Terri Jade a pair of these squeaky shoes. HE then proceeded to brag that he saw them "months ago and was planning on getting Monkey girl some". "ohhhh well then!"

So when Andrea said that Jennifer wanted a review done and that Taite was too young I was
ECSTATIC!!!! I had no idea what they would look like nor did I care! I knew they squeaked and thats all that mattered!


The shoes were a little were too big for Terri but by the time she is walking good they should be perfect. They are very flexible! I love how they are so soft on her feet too. I just hate that she isn't walking yet and they are cloth...they are already dirty. I suggest getting the leather ones....She wore them today and stood right up on her walker and began to squeak down the Hall!! TOOOO CUTE!!! Must have for those of you with tiny tots!!! The sizes range from 4-7 if you have a smaller baby I suggest the Baby Bella Maya (soo sweet) or for the widdle widdle guys (or gals) I suggest the Trumpette Collection {Terri had the pink pair of Mary Janes.} ...Andrea just got some for Baby Taite and they are sO darling...she'll definitely be getting some compliments on them!

My personal favorites for both boys or girls shoes (besides the squeakers!!!!) are Pedipeds!!

Go to Rosie Toesies to see what they've got for you!!!!

The 1st 5 peopleto order anything off her site that cost $16.00 or more... you'll get a pair of SQUEAKER SHOES FOR FREE!!!!

You have to choose from the featured shoes below though.

For EXAMPLE:

If you purchase the pink squeaky mary jane, you will get the pink
squeaky sneaker for FREE!

If you purchase a pair of pedipeds for $28.00 and receive a free
pair of canvas squeaky shoes for FREE!

All my have to do is mention my blog (mason and terri's mom etc.)
or Andreas Blog(Fina Drea)....during the checkout process.

The squeaker shoes are very soft and flexible... non of that hard stiff shoe junk ;-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When you order just mention in the comment section that you came from my site... and also mention which shoe you'd like and what size. Either the Mary Jane Pink, Camo, Blue laced, or Pink laced.

Dont forget to sign up for P. n B. Fun summer giveaway...Steph's Kangadoodle and Dreas Skid Pants....KatjafromSkimbaco Supergoop Sun Lotion
...



Related Articles by Categories


3 comments:

  • lindsey said...
     

    Those are such cute shoes! Thanks for introducing me to them!

  • Stacey said...
     

    LOVE the shoes!!! I just ordered some, and I hope that I'll still get in on the free shoes! Rowan has some shoes called Little Squeaky Feet, made in Canada, which work the same way. He loves them, but most of the time we take the squeakers out, especially for CHURCH!! Haha. He calls them his skeekies.

  • icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...
     

    They're adorable. I used Robies before my kids were walking. I like them a lot. I don't think that they were this cute though. In the winter Lila had a little pair of boots and I used to put them on her with colorful dresses and thick tights. I loved that.