Friday

ECing & contests of the week.

Drea did a post the other day on ECing. I love it. I was supposed to get her a picture of Terri potting to go with her post. (I am too late as usual) BUT I did manage to capture Terri making number 2 today!! LOOK at that smile. :-D I can proudly say that I have only changed a poopey diaper 3x in two months!! (typically after nap)


*A few contests that are going on right now are this contest given by Steph @ Adventures in Babywearing and Protect-A-Bed. I was reading about all the stuff that causes allergies and asthma. I don't suggest googling dust mites- and then looking at the pictures. EWW! I would love to have mattress covers for all the beds in our house. I do have one on Terris crib. But I am need of a new one. It is OLD. Well 5 years old. I got it right before Mason was born. EWW think about all the mites on that. ::gag:: well at least I bleach it. SO STEPH sign me up! ;-)

*ANOTHER contest is for
Hug a Bug Baby gauze wrap given away by DREA at DE Reviews. I can't win b u t YOU can! Go sign up!

*Pinks & BOOs Halloween GIVEAWAY~for a Dooney & Bourke, a BLACK CAT INN metal bucket, Victoria’s Secret panties, and Masons favorite Toostie POPS!!!

*Crunchy Domestic Goddess is giving away some (THINK GREEN) Reusable Bags! The Workhorse Style 1500 and the Lightweight Recycled Cotton Tote with Dual Handles, both made by ACME Bags. COOL!

*The Domestic Diva is giving away 2 Disney Princess Enchanted Tales - Follow Your DreamsHERE! I would have to be Princess Jasmine! She gets to have a PET TIGER! HEllooooo how rockin is that? Plus she gets to ride a horse and she doesn't have to be as prim and proper as Sleeping Beauty! B U T Sleeping Beauty does have those cute little extra fluffy fairy god mothers(weren't they fairy god mothers?). So tell me (or HEATHER) which one you would be.

Ohh I am SO getting this for MASON Terri Jade!!!
DVD. All you have to do is blog about which princess you would be and why and link back to the contest



Related Articles by Categories


5 comments: