Sunday

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!

I will get to that later on...but I have got to blab about the great contests. . .summer contest junkie...THATS ME!!!!

1. SlickSugar will give one shirt to a lucky reader...Just submit to themums@mumsthewurd.com the most ROCKINIST picture of your little one! A winner will be chosen and and featured at Mums the Wurd and SlickSugar! Also their contest for the mother daughtter bracelet will end tomorrow!!!

2. The Dirt Devil Kone...at adventures in babywearing. . .

3. Michelle, at Scribbit, has made a beautiful baby blue seersucker purse that she is giving to one lucky winner. Before 12 am Monday go to the giveaway entry form at Scribbit and enter your name and email. Winner will be posted on Tuesday.....good luck!

4.In Style Moms is sponsoring this week’s contest. They are giving away a MetroWrap!!!

5. Lori, from Stereotypical Housewife,is giving away two sets of her jewelry... One pair earrings with a matching necklace, and a pair of earrings with a matching bracelet!
Visit Lori at Stereotypical Housewife for all of the details....
Why do I like handcrafted jewelry??? I love to know that mine is unique! My DHs (dear husbands) aunt Joyce made me a pearl watch two Christmas's ago and I just love it! I know that I am wearing something that no else has! LORI makes some really affordable (really)
cute handcrafted pieces! Go Look! ;-D I love these~~~~>

. . .ALSO go to the hottest place to find the contests*(I borrow her contests.....:-D)*!!!! FROM DATES DIAPERS, and Beyond. she is having a baby guessing contest! I love it! I'm signed up!!!



Oh to those of you that wonder....I HAVE a HUSBAND...and I do add him in my blog....but he is typically working so he only gets to hear about the stuff we do instead of being here doing it with us. JUST in case you were wondering. He told me last night...that someone came to him and said that I make my blog sound like I'm single raising two kids by myself...NooooOOOOOOooo!! Thats why its called pointless babbling by MASON and TeRRI"S MoM!! duuuuhhh! I do have him in pictures and on my side bars@!@! beep beeep...I love it when people try to annoy my hubby...makes for a better morning!! ;-D

bye bye!



Related Articles by Categories


7 comments:

  • Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...
     

    Ok- you're not getting away without telling a Gross story! I know you have one!

    Steph

  • Amber said...
     

    What, u have a husband?

    Oh, he must be that big guy you talk about and post pictures of.

    duh. ;)

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Ummm... how could someone read this blog and not know you have a husband!?

    Jane, P&B Girls

  • Tasha said...
     

    Of course you have a husband...how do people think the kiddos came along..I feel the same way though..My husband works midnights, so many of my stories are just of me and the girls...But trust me he IS around! LOL.

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Awesome! I'm sorry but the contest is closed but thank you for linking me up!! I really appreciate it and thanks for the compliments!!! You have two of the cutest little ones!!

  • Wendy said...
     

    In the Summer I have a husband...in the winter, I do not! He delivers propane and it gets COLD here! The only positive...we can actually pay our bills! LOL!!

  • Christine said...
     

    Thanks for playing my baby guessing game, and for the awesome shout out!!! Good luck!