Saturday

The Madness!!

Each year in our town *BLEEP*
...we have a festival. There are festivals and parades in the surrounding towns, but none as special to me at the Madness!! It started the year I was born. Always the week before my birthday ...kinda a little celebration of FALL!! First there is the parade then everyone either walks or drives down to the park and then its festival time. Every year it gets bigger and bigger. I can't even explain the SIZE of it this year. Ride tickets cost $1.00 a piece and each ride was 2/3/4 tickets!!! WHAT? That is CRAZY for my son to slide down a air slide three times?!?!?! I had fun though even IF Mason spent 20.00 in less then a half an hour. There were so many vendors...

I went with my friend Mandie (MY GIRL) and her son Tristan a.k.a. Tookie, Nanna (who is doing GREAT!) and my two kiddos!

Mandie had a candied apple FIT! She bought like 20 of them. No I'm kidding, she did get 3. I want to go back tomorrow and get a necklace for myself. I figure it will be a nice treat to get to buy something for myself for a change! ;-)

I only took pictures at the parade of what Mason wanted me too...hence the GOAT, TRACTOR...



*****************
Sunday ...Okay I went back today with Clint and my inlaws. I made the BIG mistake of eating a WHOLE funnel cake BY MYSELF and then riding the two CRAZIEST rides there! We bumped into Mandie and her hubby. She was willing to ride the first ride with me, but she was obviously more aware of the "danger" if the second ride. I used to be able to ride all the rides right after eating and ...nothing. NOW as an adult.... ::BARF::. I didn't actually throw up, but MAN I wanted to! Then riding home with the FIL driving, he thought it was HILARIOUS to stop on the brakes and swerve back and forth. THANKS DOUG!!!

Ohh yea I was sooo sick feeling I didn't even think about buying any jelwrey. I even went to the ladies both and felt so bad talking to her I had to walk away! LUCKELY I got her email yesterday! ;-)



Related Articles by Categories


6 comments:

  • Wendy said...
     

    I love going to fairs like that! We have a lot around here when Fall rolls around. I loved the slide show, especially the one with Terri walking...very sweet:)

  • Andrea said...
     

    Sounds like it was fun...cept for the almost barfing part! I took my hubby on some crazy rides when were engaged and he'd never been on rides before. He literally turned green! oops! haha...hopefully my kids will like the crazy rides with me since he doesn't!!

  • Ashley said...
     

    fun! terri is such a little girl now! aww!

  • Aimee said...
     

    I love funnel cakes, but I agree that too much of a good thing is never good ~ most times! ;)

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    I love funnel cake too, now I have to get one!!!! yougve me a craving for it!!!!

    Love the pictures!!!

  • Drea said...
     

    awe that looked like a lot of fun... wish I could of gone!