Thursday

That DIP!!! mmmmmm...

MMMMM . . . . . that dip in the fridge!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 lb hamburger
1 lb Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage
1 lb Velveeta Cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can black olices sliced {chop them up}
1 jar of Salsa
texas pete-crushed red pepper to taste.

Can I just say that when I got back from the beach Clint said how good I looked. That kinda sucks, b/c I so am gonna gain 5 lbs eating THAT DIP! mmmmmm! I have already put a HUGE dent in it, might have to make some more this weekend!



Related Articles by Categories


3 comments:

  • Ashley said...
     

    not fair.... I can't even LOOK at stuff like that without blowing up like a balloon! :P

  • Anonymous said...
     

    This recipe is fabulous! I already have my shopping list ready for tomorrow... will be making it this weekend. The black olives and Jimmy Dean just pushed me over the edge! Will keep you posted on how much I eat and how much I share!

    Sharon - Pinks & Blues

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    Mmmmammm ! sound soooo yummy! by the way your tag http://babystam.blogspot.com/2007/08/face-behind-blog.html