Tuesday

Get Well Soon-Princess Edition!


Dear Lani,

I'm so sorry that you are sick and so darn fussy. I hope that you get to feeling better soon. I really hope that you and your family enjoyed the package that my mommy sent. I know the guys will love all that candy, and I hope that you like the tiara. I really wanted you to have it. So while my mommy was wrapping up the package I kept trying to cram it in there. I REALLY REALLY hope that my big head didn't stretch it out too much!!

P.S. If you just put it on and let your mommy take ONE picture she will never force you too again!!

Love Your Very Southern Best Friend
Terri Jade!



*******************
Ladies Manners written by Terri Jade.....

Always remember to cover your mouth when you burp and SPIT in your hand to lay your messy hair down!!!



Related Articles by Categories


1 comments:

  • Wendy said...
     

    Awww! Thanks so much Terri Jade:) Lani loves her tiara and I promise that when she feels better we will take LOTS of photos!!