Thursday

A month a something to show for it!

SO a month ago I went to a meeting a church and learned how to knit.

Well I have been working on that SAME scarf for the past month. IT IS UGLY! I mean lop sided, big random holes....

Mason loves it though, he says its his "skart"!

SO I got up the nerve on Tuesday night before bed and thought I would start a new project. [yes before I even finished the first] I was slightly frustrated b/c Mason pulled out the needles and know I KNOW its going to be even more hideous than before!

But I told my SIL Christal that I would be making her and the girls' Christmas presents this year. SO I had to start sometime!

I want you to know that I AM DONE! IN A DAY AND A HALF!! I guess the yarn makes a BIG difference!



I just have no clue how to finish it up.

Good thing the womens mission is meeting again tonight! I will jsut have someone show me!

UPCLOSE shot of the yarn I used and A CLOSER shot to see the detail.

Don't forget to check out DE Reviews for the giveaway of the full Pure Anada gift set! Go over and check it out!! NOT JUST for MOMS...any woman would love this!



Related Articles by Categories


4 comments: