Thursday

IT'S DONE!

I couldn't take the pain. I was taking pain pills every 2 1/2 hours in the middle of the night.


I called the Dentist office at 7 am and left a message! Basically begging for annnnything!

They called me back ironically at 9 this morning. (when I fell asleep for the first time NOT in agony!!) "We can get you in for xrays at 10am. I'm not sure how much further we can get past that. BUT they might be able to get some work done."

I"LL TAKE IT!

I called my wonderful, amazing, astonishing, incredible, magnificent, remarkably awesome neighbor Donna to see if she could watch the kids and I hauled tail up the street!

EXACTLY 11:08 am I stepped back into the house! ONE HOUR and DONE! They wanted to send me to an oral surgeon to have a root canal. HMMM....$2,000.00 or $200.oo? I'll take the second option please! SO I am minus a tooth. oh well....at least its all the way in the back.

So I have antibiotics, pain medication and KIDS! Anyone wanna come over and babysit so I can take a nap? ohhhh allllright!~!!!

I'll let you know how bad it hurts in a couple hours! :'-( Until then ICE packs here I come!!



Related Articles by Categories


3 comments:

  • Wendy said...
     

    YAY! I am so glad that you are feeling better and were able to get it all fixed up! Now you really are a HICK;) MWAH!!!

    Oh, and fly me down and I will TOTALLY babysit for you!!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    I'm so glad you got it all fixed up! Praying that it heals quickly and that you can be pain free!

    I would totally come babysit for you if I lived closer! I would be there in a heartbeat.

  • Drea said...
     

    im glad thats done for u! if i was nearby id babysit.. but im 4 hrs away :-( sniffle!