Wednesday

Wednesdays update on Baby Bryson...

I just got a call from my lit'l brother and he said that they are allowing Bryson to come to the room tonight from 7-9p.m.

They are only allowing 3 family members in the room tonight. SO I will HAVE SOME PICTURES now that he will be in the room!!!!

I am going to try and help Amber and Josh bond with the baby! They are new parents so they don't know how imperative it is for that skin to skin contact.

Amber wants to cloth diaper and be a hip babywearing mamma! I've got to get her a sling and a wrap!!! :-)

Off to clean!! KEEP PRAYING!!!

*******
BTW...off topic but that ticket I got a couple months ago...well I missed court and now I have to hire an attorney and pay MORE in court cost! Grreeeeaaaat! I'm sure CLint will be thrilled!



Related Articles by Categories


4 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
     

    God is answering prayers!! We have to keep praying and He will keep answering. Can't wait to see pictures!

    Love the new template btw!

  • Rita said...
     

    the first baby i held was named bryson. though he wasnt my son, my relative, he was very precious to me.
    i hope and pray God helps you thru this time and baby bryson can be ok.

  • Wendy said...
     

    That's great news Elizabeth! I am so happy to hear that Bryson is doing so well! They are lucky to have you there helping them out!! You are an awesomely sweet mama!!!

  • Wendy said...
     

    oh...that really sucks about the ticket! BLAH!!!