Monday

PLEASE read and PRAY!!

I sent this as an email moments ago to Drea and some of my fellow prayer warriors!!!!

I need your prayers. My brother and his girlfriend need your prayers. They had their baby tonight.

I got to the hospital at 7ish and she had BEEN pushing...she had given up. Her epidural wore off hours prior. {Amber is a Christian but her mother and sister aren't.}

I got in there and calmed her and helped her(along with my brother and her aunt) breathe and push for a hour and a half...the baby was down there that long.(she pushed for almost 4 1/2 hours)

He isn't doing well...his brain was compressed so long....the stress on the baby, I can't tell you enough how much I pray that God takes life and fills Brysons lungs. HE NEVER CRIED!!!

They gave us no apgar score before they took him away.

I just got home and called my dad. He has faith that God will protect Bryson and has left him in able hands.

PLEASE PRAY THAT THERE IS NO DAMAGE TO HIS BRAIN. HE IS ON OXYGEN AND STRUGGLING.

I left b/c they wouldn't let him out of the NICU till in the morning.

I actually had Mason with me b/c they told me at 6:00p.m. that she had been pushing and the baby was "crowning". I would have never of brought my son had I known she would be pushing so long. She delivered at 10:20...it is now1:00 and I just got home...yet no call. I am weeping typing this. My baby brother is now a father he doesn't even know what is going on. Neither does Amber.

She had her mom, sister, "friend", aunt, and Josh all in the room. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE they to yell at her? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am so mad. I am hurting so bad.

as soon as I know something I will let you know.

thank you soooo much

***U P D A T E ***

I talked to my little brother and he said they got Bryson stabilized sometime this morning. He said that they can't hold Bryson till later today though. They said that during the birth, the back of the baby's head split open. He has fluid in head either on his skull or in the brain. The baby and Amber had one of the most DIFFICULT deliveries that I have ever seen. They are taking him right now to get a CAT scan done. I don't think they are giving Josh and Amber full explanations of the severity of the loss of oxygen . (maybe b/c of their young age idk) Maybe b/c they don't want her to get postpartum.

I believe in the sovereignty of God... and nothing happens by accident... theres a reason this happened... may be hard to see now but we have to trust the He will work all things out for the Glory of his kingdom.

thank you for your prayers!!

<3>



Related Articles by Categories


8 comments: