Saturday

My MILs surprise 60th (editted version at 1:30 am)


Okay so my SisterInLaws/FatherInLaw and myself threw my MotherInLaw a surprise 60th birthday party....

edited version?



Alot of Getting Purdy (pretty)







ALOT of FOOD...

alot of people, and alot of fun!



OHHH AND ....A BIG SURPRISE!

We parked all of the cars on the next street over and had everyone "shuttled" to the house. We did the turn out the lights thing and then....

SURPRISE!!!
Sorry for the poor quality, it was on night vision then they turned on the lights. (Clint you brat!)

She did NOT know that Marcia(her daughter/my SIL) flew in from Florida with baby Nathan. SOooooOOOo after the initial excitement we pulled them out of the back room. Her reaction?



Happy Birthday MaMa Joy...we love you! ;-)


ohh and my title just means that I planned on just posting a picture of her shocked face (NOW AT 2 a.m.) INSTEAD I added alot of pictures! BLAH! I am TIRED!



Related Articles by Categories


4 comments: