Thursday

BACK!

Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW Year to allllll!

I went on another blogging vacation! But NoW I'm baaacck!

How about a quick Christmas update with lots of pictures?

We had a Family Christmas party at the in-laws on Saturday the 22nd.....
It went well! The kids were definitely spoiled! :-) One of Masons gifts was this bos of musical toys. Ohh did that turn into fun...

Think about it, adults (with wine in them) and a 5YO wanting to "break in" his new musical instruments on Christmas. I think Clint and Doug ended up on the porch on purpose!

We did the white elephant gifts....

I got a (ORIGINALLY) box full of lotto tickets, which Clints uncle Kelly took off my hands. THEN Clints turn came around and he TOOK THEM BACK off Kellys hands. (I think we won $20! :-D) and I ended up with a Yankee Candle! YUMM I love em!

So HERE YA GO~~~>




Related Articles by Categories


1 comments: