Monday

I've got a walker.

She DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERRI WALKED TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 WHOLE STEPS ACROSS THE LIVING ROOM TO ME!!!
(TWICE!!!!!!!!!)

whoopie!!!!!!!!!

Wendy just commented tonight that Terri would walk tonight...
I THINK she was being FUNNY but Terri DID ! Te He!

A PRIZE?!?!?!
How about a gift certificate to
My RockStar Baby!!

"Potty like a Rockstar!"

**WARNING** I love the Stuff at Rockstar Baby...but their sizes run small! ONLY in the t-shirts. The onesies are fine!! Andrea loves hers for Taite. Smaller shirts are FINE for girls, but Mason didn't like it. He loves the Potty like a rockstar shirt but...I will show you hold on. HERE is the comparison between a NORMAL *store bought* size 4T and theirs.

Here he is (looking ADORABLE REGARDLESS) in his rockstar smell ya later gater.

I feel bad when I have to write a review that isn't like..."ohh ohh I love I love", but I told Emily and really got no response. I suggested that she "warn" people that they run small and well...she didn't so I WILL! sorry guys



Related Articles by Categories


9 comments: