Thursday

Thankful "Tackle it" Thursday


I am thankful for all of the wonderful people that send me things! Thank you! I have gotten some great stuff in the mail sense I've been a blogger. I love all my neat stuff! The other day I got a much expected and wanted package of BABYLEGS! Heather at Mom4Life has over 75 pairs of babylegs for sale...I counted...there is like 80 plus pairs! :-D I love them!! THANK YOU
SO much! You like the picture of Terri with her slanted little"I wasn't
ready eyes" don't ya! Also i want to thank the people over at Dripstick for sending Andrea
some dripsticks and I want to thank Andrea for giving me the DRIPSTICKS!




Also letting me borrow the bbo mei tai. Which I must add was a life saver today while I was TACKLING Masons' NASTY messy ROOM! Thus the tackle it THURSDAY!!! Mason, Nicholas and Jonathon did THIS to his room the other day.


AFTERWARD...Can anyone say Goodwill???



Related Articles by Categories


4 comments:

  • Drea said...
     

    ::applause!!!:: WOOOo
    You wouldnt of even known that alligator thing existed! LOL
    Looks fantastic.
    And your welcome. Borrow the BBO for as long as you want. But I do want to sell it eventually ;-) maybe...

  • Kell Rees said...
     

    don't you just love the babylegs! I have a picture of caiden in them, i'm going to post it later today, too funny!
    We have way too many toys too. Every once in awhile i go through them and give to the goodwill but the pile just never seems togo down!

  • Stacey said...
     

    Wow!! Now that was a mess! Rowan's not much into toys, thankfully, and we've made it a point to not buy him toys all the time. He has a great imagination and everything he has turns into drumsticks or a guitar anyway, no matter what it looks like... for example... the arm of a potato head is now a guitar... who knew!

  • Wendy said...
     

    Nice mess! Looks like my house right now! We are in the process of switching bedrooms around so things are a bit unorganized right now! But we also have a hand me down pile, a goodwill pile, a craigslist pile, and an ebay pile! Hopefully those are gone soon:) Hooray for Mason's nice clean room! Hopefully it can stay that way!