Friday

Drinkin Mommas...Got the BOOT...and Tagged again!

So yes I got the BOOT from Top Momma ::throw myself on the floor in a full 2YO screaming tantrum:: Look I'm still linking to them even thought I got the BOOT! I hate the way they word their email subject line..."You just got booted from TopMomma.com"

Look I can represent. . .what a big ol fat looser I am!
I'm a Top Mommma!
I am laughing I promise!

So what you've all been waiting for.....the Drinking Pastors Wife....

MMMM. . .Mango Margeritas!!!! (sugared rims...YUM!)
No we weren't drunk...and yes she does look oriental doesn't she. I would feel bad serving a pastors wife a tequila filled margerita...or would I? Muah ha ha ha ha!!!!! (Just for you Travis.)
Andreas hubby seems to think that I've rubbed off on her...I beg to differ!

Andrea came over to show me how to use Gimp...which I'm still lost.
(VERY hard program to master!!~Go with Picassa!) and she basically USED me to pick out a new Mei Tai and check her emails....LOL!!! It was hilarious...we went to Mamanista and saw a contest for a Lindie and Friends Doll and the doll I picked for Terri was Beatrice (Andrea choose Billy for the resemblance of Caleb!!). Andrea then began to laugh and tell me a story of when she worked for a local Insurance co. and how one day she looked a customers name and asked her BOSS "who would name their kid BEAT - RICE?" L O L what a nerd....then she said on another instance she asked "Who would name their kid PIN-O-LOPE?" for Penelope. Was she secretly hitting the "juice?" IDK!! (kidding) Oh my what if she comes home and says that I have to delete this post!! LOL!!!!!!!! *I'm seriously laughing out LOUD!*


Here is the Picture above of us (in comparison) edited with Picasso....
Here is the other 10 second timed ("lets take another to make sure it turned out good'')picture...

I'm lost b/c of my pointless rambling...okay a question for you....is it okay in your church to consume alcohol? I'll admit I do...occasionally...mmmm dry red wine. yummy...LOL and a margarita yummy. But since I go to a Baptist church now I thought it would be taboo....guess not. Ohh well to drink not to drink your personal preference!

*****************
TAGGED? AGAIN????? whhooooo hooooooo!

Katja from skimbaco.com Decided to TAG me!

Here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Here we go:

1. I'm over the top, loud and proud, too opinionated, RANDOM, and wacky!!! (and I ♥ it!)

2. I have a touch O.C.D. ...My linen closet is perfect. I have to fold all my towels, wash cloths, and sheets the EXACT same way (and all of the towels and w.c.'s are color coded...a stack of whites, blues, and reds!!) This might go with #2 but my closet....(ready?) all my shirts are hung in the top white to black (short sleeves) then black to white (long sleeved) ...if that isn't bad enough...my dress pants are on the right and my jeans are on the left....all hung so the tag is out.
**NOTE: I wear almost none of these clothes...and most I hate all of them**

3. I am BOUND and DETERMINED. . .to help anyone anytime I can. I am a people pleaser....I try to make sure everyone has a smile on their face while I'm around.

4. I have traveled to 35 states...excluding....AK, OR, WA, ID, and the Northern states. (Ya'll can't handle me!)

5. I love food (I could never ever be bulimic or anorexic!!), and I like to cook, Usually when I cook a large meal I make enough for 2 elderly neighbors and Nic-Nics family(of 6!).....(just a main course). :-D

6. Oh back to # 2...I say a touch...b/c I (this is awful) have to have certain things PERFECT but....if I can't do it right I won't do it at all (or until I have time). I have a basket of clothes sitting on my side of the bed that are clean and mostly folded that have been there for 2 weeks...I have my hallway taped and ready to paint now for almost 2months (I keep telling my DH to pick me up a roller!) and I have a FRONT closet that if you try to hang your coat up I might need you to sign a waiver (I'm kidding its not that bad....;-O)

7. I have freckles under my left breast...did you need to know that? prob. not...

8. My most important goal in life is to be a good mother and a good wife.
(COPIED FROM Katja! ;-D)

Oh and I'm addicted to....... and !!!!!!!! and () {} []!!!!!!!


Now I shall tag!

That chick over there - I hope I don't mess up her 31 days of July story.
Jane - As if she isn't busy enough. With all thier SUPER COOL contests!! (and her faithful commenting!)
Just a Flip Flop Mom - she got me so I have to get her.
FlipFlop Momma - Can't do one without the other F.F.Mom!
Kelley Rees - makes you think, and she's funny too.
Steph. - B/c she doesn't seem busy enough!!
Jody- beautiful and bright!
Wendy - So she can ramble about all the funky stuff she is doing to get her house ready and Y!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

*****************
Go sign up for the Pinks and Blues newest giveaway
n the bag we have…

- A distressed DKNY Kids hat in light khaki (retails at $15)

(So Mason can have one like Caleb)

- Two adorable Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons Mandarin colored t-shirts, sizes 2T and 4T (retails at $16 per shirt)
babyphat.jpg

So Terri can have one for now and in a year or two!!

- A too-cool Old Navy orange and grey long-sleeved “Lil’ Player” baseball shirt, size 2T (retails at $9.50)
oldnavy.jpg

Mason needs a 5T so I could give it too Steph.

- Two great hair products:
For Baby/Kid, a Baby Cakes by ZenMomma 4 oz. bottle of “Mane-Event” Natural Hair Gel (retails at $13.50)
And for Mom/Dad, a Samy 1.7 oz. tube of StyleIce styling putty (retails at $5.99)
samy.jpg

Putty for me and gel for Mason!!! :-D

- Super-mod Three By Three Seattle Magnetic Refrigerator Frames to display your great summer photos and fabulous family (retails at $10)

Duh! My fridge needs this!!

- A fun Kidz Kraze Strawberry Shortcake inflatable raft for your lil’ shortcake to float on (retails at $10)

This would be perfect for my lil strawberry shortcake!!!

To enter this contest giveaway - with over $150 worth of fun summer goodies - simply leave us a comment saying you would like to win! Non-bloggers are welcome, too. Just make sure you let us know your email address so we can contact you if you win!

**WE WILL DRAW A WINNER ON MONDAY, JULY 23, 2007 AT 8:00 PM EST**




Related Articles by Categories


10 comments:

  • Musings of a Housewife said...
     

    To answer your question, I think it's fine to drink in moderation. And I do. :-) I grew up in the Baptist church, so I know that mentality, but I do think it's legalistic and unbiblical to say consuming alcohol is a sin. It took me a while to come around to this pov, though. Finally I realized I couldn't back up that claim with scripture, so I gave in. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right? Haha.

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    your too funny!!!!, the drinks looks yummy, but I hate the tast of alcool but it does realy look good

  • mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...
     

    They were yummy! But they had no alcohol in them! LOL!!!!

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    Give me the recipie I would love to try them!!!

  • Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...
     

    Thanks for the tag- I've done this one before- how could anyone forget this one? Does this count?? : )

    Steph

  • Unknown said...
     

    Love your blog- followed Katja here and I love reading your babbling too! And I am going to repost your verification post because I posted on it too!And I am a occasionally drinking Baptist preacher's grandchild!

  • Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...
     

    too funny!

  • Katja said...
     

    Great post!
    I don't see anything wrong about drinking in moderation.. we have a glass of wine with dinner. Didn't Jesus have wine too at dinner..? They even serve real wine in the churches in Europe.
    I can't drink real alcoholic margaritas either, your non-alcoholic ones wound great!

    Thanks for attending for the meme, and we all do love your babbling ;)

  • Anonymous said...
     

    You and Drea look super cute!

    And thanks for the huge contest mention! you rock!

    Oh, and I know, it is kinda rude how it says, "You got booted from Top Momma!" I mean, break it to me gently, will ya!?

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    Jane, P&B Girls

  • Drea said...
     

    Im catching up on blogs. I wish I had time to enter these contest, but I dont! UG! but I do have that DKNY kid hat ;-) from the ladies at pinks and blues. They mailed me one for Caleb, its adorable.. and he loves it.

    BEAT RICE!!!!!!!!!! Im going to have to name my cat Beat Rice Pen-eh-lope! when we get one haha.