Friday

Word Verification

I HATE WORD VERIFICATION!!!!!

If you hate it please repost this!!!

If you don't have a blog that gets a thousand and two hits a day please so us all a favor and remove the word verification....it makes me not want to comment on your beautiful children's pictures and your cat jumping into the pool (just an ex.)!!! And your very witty story about your husbands newest moronic adventure!!!!

I love you! You are my blogging friend...take it off!!!!! FOR MY SANITY!!!

Written by Mason and Terris Mean MOmma!

(All though I am writing this hoping some of you repost it and others take off your W.V. I also am hoping that you are not offended...if you are...you haven't been reading my blog long enought to know that I mean NO harm!)

MWAH!!! oxOX~Tisses!~XOxo



Related Articles by Categories


2 comments:

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    Thanks for the post, I'm french and only learn English for about 4 years now, and I really use WV, probably because I always forget but really If people are able to read and leave a comment It means that I'm understandble!!!!

    ha ha ah But I wouldn't be offended if people would correct my spelling

  • Wendy said...
     

    does mine have word ver? If it does, I didn't know, and I have no idea how to turn it off! LOL!!