Wednesday

I NEED help please!!!!

For those of you that know me personally, I know what your thinking..."she hit the nail on the head this time." NO WRONG! I need help making a decision.....

I've decided to get my hair CUT!! I never wear it down...I always have it up. It's like a THOUSAND degrees outside. Right now sitting here I have this HUGE rats nest in the back b/c I've had the SAME sloppy ponytail in for the past three days. WAIT again I know what your thinking...."Eeeeewww she hasn't showered for three days" NOOOOO I get out of the shower and I clip it up then AS SOOn as I get up I pull all this "horse" hair up into a ponytail.

Here is a slide show of the "HAIR THAT IS ALWAYS UP"....



Good lord every stinking picture except the ones we had done as a family I had my hair up.

So here is what I'm thinking about doing. . . .CUTTING IT ALLLLLL OFF! I've never had shorter hair than it laying on my shoulders. That was almost 2 1/2 years ago.

I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!! If I get my hair cut it will be tomorrow.

So pick one. I'm gonna tell you which i like the best, but I want your opinion. Oh and the reason i like the shortest one is b/c if I cut off all of my hair in order to donate it (and not feel so bad for trashing it) I'd have to cut it that short to donate it. {In order to donate to Locks of Love the shortest layer has to be 10 inches.} Here are the choices. . . .A and D are my favorites.

A.


B.


C.

D.



















E.



Related Articles by Categories


14 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
     

    I like A. Don't go too short, because then you will have to spend more time fixing it everyday. I always have mine up too, except for church I wear it down. I had short hair for years! but with it really short you have to actually get up and fix it or you look crazy, you can't just throw it up if someone comes over unexpectedly!

  • lindsey said...
     

    I know I don't know you personally... I really like haircut A.

    I have always liked this haircut:
    http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Profiles/20060920/244.cavallari.kristin.091906.jpg

    I go through the same thing with my hair! You should do something exciting, hair always grows back!

  • lindsey said...
     

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  • Drea said...
     

    I disagree w/ mu friend flipflop ;-) Ive had it above my chin and found it easier to style and go without doing much.. but thats just me ;-)

    I like a ans d also :-)
    a is my fav. I think point cutted aka choppy bangs will look great!!

  • Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...
     

    I like A! I've been wanting to chop mine off as well into a cute short bob but haven't had the chance to get to the salon. Doing a major change like that is just something I can't do myself. But yeah i'm like you I always wear my hair in a ponytail unless I take pictures.

  • Anonymous said...
     

    GUESS WHO? I LIKE C, I GOT MY HAIR CUT SUPER SHORT TODAY AND I LOVE IT. SO MUCH EASIER TO FIX WILL NEVER HAVE LONG HAIR AGAIN. ~ HEATHER ~

  • Andrea said...
     

    Yeah, I have NEVER had hair shorter than my shoulders either...and now with a child i find all i do is put my hair in braids or back in a pony tail...that's it!! Especially since he loves to pull my hair too...so I can't have it down unless i want it all pulled out either! haha. Anyways, maybe I should get my hair cut too! I like A the best though. E is nice too...but I think A looks like it'll be nice and cool and pretty easy to style (like I would know! haha) AND of course I think it would look beauuuuutiful on you! Make sure to post pics of your new haircut if you get one! ;)

  • mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...
     

    I'm doing this tomorrow afternoon so I WILL HAVE PICTURES!!!!

    BTW Drea will be there! So she will be my personal photographer.

  • Ashley said...
     

    I say A but maybe a few inches longer so you can pull it back if you want... I always CHOP my hair on a whim b/c my hair grows so fast (and often regret it), so it's good that you're putting so much thought into this. :) I agree with FFM on actually having to fix it though.... whenever my hair is supershort like that I have to dry it, straighten it, straighten it some more, put in product... but it also depends on your hair type, I'm sure you Drea have thicker hair (?) so it seems like you'd have an easier time with styling... I don't know. Anyway, in other words, go for it!!! ou will look beautiful even if you shave it (hey, with the heat maybe that's not such a bad idea hehehehe) :)! can't wait to see!!!!!

  • Drea said...
     

    yes my hair is VERY thick. I just blow dry it most days and thats it. Ready to go! woo. Somedays Straighten it for extra fun.. but rarely now w/ two kids. :-) its mostly straight, curls some at the ends.

  • Amber said...
     

    LOVE A!!! I think D has the possibility of turning into a "mom" haircut...if you know what I mean ;) I feel the same way about my long hair...HOT! I just was at my hairdressers yesterday and was so tempted to cut it all off (and if I would have seen this post first I would have gotten A done FOR SURE!!!) but I just opted for a bang trim. Summer isn't long and I think I'd miss my long hair in winter!

  • Kell Rees said...
     

    I like C. I think that would look really cute on you.
    I know what your saying with having long hair and ALWAYS wearing it up. I do the same thing, but i've cut it short a couple times and like it better long.

  • FlipFlop Mom said...
     

    Gosh.. I came here and read everyone elses decisions and then FORGOT which one I chose... I think no matter what.. you'll look beautiful!!!

  • lindsey said...
     

    did you cut it?