Wednesday

The day started out good, then...

The day started out good, then Terri got a B00B00. :-(

The kids played in the NEW pool. {of course} Then after daddy got home the kids got on the gator. You know what comes next right? uhh yeah! Bad Mommy! Well I was holding Terri's arm as they rode around, then Mason wanted to ride on the street. (We live on a cul-va-sac and all the neighbors were home so "Okay thats fine".) I stood there talking to Clint and Lee, Terri was literately having a FIT to get back on. So I told Mason to come over and put the gator in first gear so his sister could ride. Well I set Terri down and as I turned to say "Honey look" Mason took off. I turned just in time to see my little girls face headed for the asphalt. CLint freaked I freaked Mason frea....you get the point. Terri landed on her face. I rushed inside for boo boo bear (a bears face that you can freeze for "boo boos") she saw the ice pops and WE both agreed that was a better idea. When io handed her her the first one her little hands were shaking. "I'm such a bad mommy" Clint was so mad, I know he hates to see his little girl all beat up but you know sometimes it happens. He wanted to take her to the ER (it was sweet his concern) but her pupils were fine she wasn't acting weird. She was fine besides the visible "oweys"


Here is yesterday in a sum up.....



I can't explain the music I just grabbed one.

So here is the before shot...













and here is the after shot...










No her nose isn't bleeding, that is the "road rash"

Oh do I have to remind everyone that Terris FIRST birthday party is this weekend and I'm supposed to be doing the review for Mom 4 Life TODAY. Can't do a review on a hariband witha babies beat up face....poooor T baby!

HERE is a video (it's dark esp. the beginning) of Me "feeding" Terri some rice off the spoon.
Then Mason comes in a really gets her to eat. She keeps pulling away from me and then laughing. Mason says "She jusss don't want to eat for you, juss for me." She was in such good spirits last night. I gave her some tylenol before bed and she was fine....her poor face.



Related Articles by Categories


10 comments:

  • Drea said...
     

    awe poor thing! that is rough. after it heals up id rub mederma fot kids on it or something, so it doesnt scar. im glad shes ok besides the obvious. And shes super cute so even w/ boo boos everyone can tell shes beautiful :-)

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Owie! Poor baby! And right before her birthday party! Awwww. I just wanna give her a big ol' kiss!

    Great photo video, though! The music actually fit!

    Jane, P&B Girls

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Awww, poor cutie! My hubby would be steaming too! I hope she feels better, and heals up soon!

  • Ashley said...
     

    poor baby! :(

  • Andrea said...
     

    Ouch! But yeah, accidents happen!! Hopefully her cute little face heals up real fast! :)

  • *Tanyetta* said...
     

    Awwwwwwwww..........My heart goes out. What a trooper! The music is perfect.

    Isn't it like that all the time when you're right there!

    Hugs!!!!

  • FlipFlop Mom said...
     

    OH NO!!!! Poor little peanut!!!! You're a good mommy though.. cause popsicles do "cure" quite a bit.. at least around here they do!!!

  • Kell Rees said...
     

    OMG That looks horrible! Poor Terri, i hope shes feeling better.
    Don't be too hard on yourself accidents happen and she won't even remember this in a couple days.

    I got that hair clip in this morning!!! I'll post a picture of it a little later

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    Poor little baby, that must have hurt!
    Renee

  • Wendy said...
     

    Ouchies!! Poor Terri! You can send me the bday photos! I'll use photoshop to erase the booboos:) LOL! Even though she is still beautiful with her "road rash"!!!