Monday

OUR NEW POOL!

LOL LOL LOL Your gonna laugh out loud!

Terri actually got one of her birthday presents a little early. Lee {Clints partner} got her a "splash pool". Seeing as how Princess Terri is a water baby...as SOON as she saw it she was doing the grabby hand thing. Like "I want I want!!"

I put together a montage of this afternoon. I will say this. Terri was naked. I hate that the world has so many sickos in it. but around here we let our babies and children~Mason included go naked. So if your some sicko please know your going to Hell unless you flee from your temptation to molest small children in your minds!! and repent. And if your one of those stuck up moms get over it! This is sweet!


How funny is that? My 6'4" tall hubby in a kiddy pool. Hey I actually jumped in too! It was like 96 degrees out today! HOT HOT HOT Carolina summer! I really did do alot of editing to get all the naked little tooters shots out...I swear.



Related Articles by Categories


13 comments:

  • Drea said...
     

    Hehe I like the surfing pics.

  • Anonymous said...
     

    I LOVE YOUR PAGE, I KNOW WHERE TO GO IF I EVER NEED A LAUGH!! CLINT POSSING IN THE KIDDIE POOL TOO FUNNY,BOUT PEEED IN MY PANTS! HEATHER.

  • Wendy said...
     

    That video is great! I love that pool! We need one of those! I bought Lani one of those really tiny one ring pools! She HATES he baths so I thought she would scream her head off. I put in warm water from the sink and she loved it. I just let her get used to it! I have a video to post eventually! They take so long to download on my computer! I can't believe Terri would go in that cold hose water! I don't even like that!

  • Ashley said...
     

    clint posing.... hahahaha! that's something my husband would do, but he'd never let me take a pic of it! hehe

  • -Me- said...
     

    LOL is right..too funny!!! And little Terri, how cute is she!!!!!!

  • Gina said...
     

    Those pools are so fun! My sister and I actually bought one to suntan in :)

  • *Tanyetta* said...
     

    tooooo cute i love the surfin photo!

    i love how you damned the perverts to hell. you go girl :)

  • Anonymous said...
     

    How cute and funny! We're going to get a kiddie pool too! I can't wait, it'll give us some outside time without sweating to death! I hate the heat! Oh, and you may want to take the word "naked" out of your post and put "she doesn't have clothes on" instead, just because some pervs might google "naked babies." As sick as that is!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    I love your blog....you make me want to start blogging. You are funny yet very tactful. You go girl.

    Tina :-)

  • Drea said...
     

    Rodrigo is a spam comment lol

  • Ashley said...
     

    ohhh you'd better get out the word verification! rodrigo's buddies guillermo and pedro will be after you! hehehe

  • Drea said...
     

    MUUUHAHAHAHAHA!
    MUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!
    MUUUUHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

  • Drea said...
     

    OK that was odd...