Saturday

Photography by DREA

Nahh I'm kidding!! Today was fun! LooooOOOONNNNnnnnG (LONG) but fun.

I didn't go to bed until 3:30a.m. I don't know whats wrong with me. I just cannot go to sleep. SUCKS for me!


I got up @ 8:00 and did the mommy thing. . . then got us all dressed (we left daddy in the bed:-D) and then headed to the local flea market.


My husbands grandmother owns a building there and has been there every weekend (except for weddings and funerals) for the past twenty+ years.[I really do have to start bringing my camera!!] SHe sells a lot of collector swords and knives!! Mason knows not to touch but he sure does feel extra special b/c he gets to go behind the counters. :-D He likes to look at the jewelry and the "don't touch" items.


So after the HOT, sweaty, misereable, lovely day we packed up and headed home.
Andrea had called me this morning to ask if I wanted to (finally) get my family pictures done. I've been avoiding pictures but yet wanting them for a while! I am not photogenic but I guess I have to get in the picture to have it count as a family photo. Wait . . . can I get a stand in on family photos? NO? CRUD!!!
Well I'm actually typing this a lil prematurely.


It is 9:00p.m. and she hasn't even sent me some of the photos yet. . .
At least I can do my typing and then just throw in the picture and HOP in the BED (that would be nice)!!!!
In at last in at last!!!!!!


Here they are ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ > On Andreas Page. . . and here!!!!



Ohhh ONE of my favorites is this one. . . .


I these Crazy kids!!!!

Ohh yeah I'm not going to forget to THANk Mrs.Andrea. . .for spending her time with us and capturing these moments for US!!!!!

Thanks girl. . ."poo on wall?"



Related Articles by Categories


5 comments:

  • Wendy said...
     

    The photos came out great! Wish I could afford to fly Drea here to take my pictures:) That was def. my favorite also!!!!

  • Drea said...
     

    awe terris wrist... so cute!

  • Ashley said...
     

    give me a break you are too photogenic! you look gorgeous in every pic! love the one of the kids smooching... how funny. i might have to visit NC sometime to get in on Drea's talent... maybe when I get pregant! :)

  • Amber said...
     

    Sawthe photos Drea had on her blog... LOVE them! What a beautiful family you have!!!!

    So, we did indeed have a girl, and we named her Jayda Maecyn. THAT is why your kiddies names were so facinating to me...because the one we chose for our daughter eeven before I started reading your blog was a mixture of them both ;)

  • Kell Rees said...
     

    Andrea does such good work!
    I especially love the pics of the kids on the blanket in the grass. She caught them just being themselves.
    She was going to do our pictures before she moved but the timing just never worked out. Someone was always sick or busy. Maybe when she comes back this summer!