Sunday

What a looonnG Day!!

I have spent the whole day just kinda zoning. Have you ever felt like that? Not really knowing what your gonna do next, but you know you have something to do?

Well me and Mason decided that coloring was definitely the thing to do! (Everything in the house was done. . .washing, folding, the dishes, the floors vacuumed, the beds made, etc.) We were clear for take off. So we begin to color, I guess I didn't realize at the time that I have two children and not one. (come on everyone has done that on more than one occasion)I just started doodling and her comes up Miss Terri with the expression like "What'cha doin?" At first she sits quite patiently with a puzzled look SmileyCentral.com
on her face then it happens . . .the GRAB!!

It always happens when you least expect it, doesn't it?

They come in like a thief in the night.

Well you try to be the one to take THIS marker away from THIS nine month old!
SmileyCentral.com


YIKES!!! I had to pull out the ol' nilla waffers to stop the water works!
SmileyCentral.com



Related Articles by Categories