Tuesday

What are YOUR Influences?

"THERE IS NOTHING THAT KEEPS WICKED MEN, AT ANY ONE MOMENT, OUT OF HELL, BUT THE MERE PLEASURE OF GOD"


The Father

The Son

The Holy Spirit

Sounds Like THE CHIEF END OF MAN IS TO GLORIFY GOD AND ENJOY HIM FOREVER

RESOLUTION ONE: I will live for God.
RESOLUTION TWO: If no one else does, I STILL WILL!!
RESOLUTION THREE: I will teach my children the love of the Lord.

For ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
Romans 3:23

as it is written: "None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands, no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one"
Romans 3:10-12

and we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.
Romans 8:28-30

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
1 John 4:9-11

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.
Mark 10:45



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments: