Saturday

Bath time is a PRIVILEGE if your a mom


YEAH I SAID IT! now nod and agree!!!!

My 2 1/2 year old stayed Thursday night with my dad. I didn't pick her up today untill 11 am yesterday.

CAN I JUST SAY THAT bath time is a PRIVILEGE if your a mom!!! I can't tell you the last time I took a FULL bath without a toddler coming out of no where NAKED with a sippy cup in hand or baby doll whatever...and asking "MOMMY I GET IN TOOOO?"

OF COURSE you CAN'T say no. Then your sitting there in your bath with a screaming (Terri doesn't do this but I'm trying to relate to some of you here) toddler in your ear....or worse a teary eyed (precious moments) little angel starring at you for the next 15 minutes asking your repeatedly UNTIL YOU CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT!!!

so when I got to get out my Burts Bees (Bath and Body oil) and my Aromafloria (herbal therapy muscle soak) today I was in euphoria!!!!!! These two in combination...the peppermint, eucalyptus and lemongrass with the lemon and almond oil of the Burts bees. You wanna bath right now dont' u? and then go crawl in that nice cozy (freshly laundered) bed of yours!!!! (thank you stupid for my clean sheets--its a weekly thing around here..I'm a stickler but he did it the past two week. <3!!) class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_8">heres a little TMI for you. I've been sick as a dog this week. So I neglected my shaving LAST week due to packing and THIS week due to illness. When I got in the bed last night and the hairs on my legs folded backwards I KNEW I was taking me a bath toooodayyyy people! (I write this b/c a. u need to laugh b. you KNOW you've been there c. I have family that reads my blog and they're shaking their head cause I'm an idiot. :-D)

anyways...be jealous, don't be...get rid of your kids for an night to TAKE A BATH!!!!!!!!!! lol

oh and on a side note the shower was CLEAN before I got in(ALWAYS clean my home before trips anywhere)...not so after. EW.Two weeks and no shaving is TOO LONG! so much hair! LOL!!! gross! So had to shower that down!!! TMI to the 10th! Nice to meet you too!!! Come on bloggers tell the world something embarrassing about yourself. ITS LIBERATING OR SOME CRAP!



Related Articles by Categories


6 comments: