Saturday

The NOT so "G" rated CIRCUS!


First off...circus was a BLASSSST!!!! Chick fil a afterward......MORTIFYINGGGGG (one of my kids DISAPPEARED for long enough for me to have a full blown panic attack infront of a packed restaurant.)

so here goes the night....

Circus....
OMG it was sooo much fun but the skit about the "lady that swings by her hair" then theres a couple clowns messing with her and she gets pissed at one of clown and slaps him in the face. Yeah like OVER DRAMATICLY hits him in front of the audiance full of kids. THen one of the clowns goes up and pulls off her robe and it strangles her.... then he pulls off her whole outfit and she has to run out in her "undies". I white "cami" and "boyshorts".

Ringling I like to keep it rated "G" please that was definitely pushing for PG-13!!!!

yeah pretty sure I thought that whole skit was TERRIBLE.

...and then when the dirt bikes come out. The "dirtbikegroupies" as Clint called them had get THIS...bike handles on their hips. YEAH. strapless tops and handles on their hips. THATS NOT provoking men to think dirty. ugh. I mean I'm not that liberal about the whole womens rights thing....but HOW demoralizing!!! I mean what are we teaching our daughters?

DON'T GET ME STARTED ABOUT THE LITTLE GIRLS WALKING AROUND IN UPTOWN CHARLOTTE WITH BOOTY SHORTS ON AND UGGS ON THE LAST DAY IN JANUARY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! (16 years old TOPS.) I wanted to slap their mama. (sorry mama)


OK. Let me calm down for a few then come back to write about Mason and the attack at Chick-Fil-A. I've got to calm down. ugh.

till then heres a few of friends we met to go to the circus with John Angie and my buddy Jaiden.

I have a elephant picture JUST for LANI (TErris online bff)!!! ;-)





Related Articles by Categories


2 comments:

  • Wendy said...
     

    I do not remember that skit from the circus. They must have made that special for you southerners. Lani loved her "ephalant":) She said "Someday when I gwow up I gonna be a bbbiiiigggg ephalant" LOL!! She is obsessed with doing things when she "gwows up".

  • Tasha said...
     

    I don't remember that skit either...Ours was about Bello being in love with the girl and he would sing to her...

    I think people forget that little kids go to the circus and not always the older kids.