Wednesday

its beginning to look alot like....


CHRISTMAS!!!


We headed to town hall last night to meet some friends. (shh I'm still supposed to be in the bed on bed rest.) I couldn't pass up some good ol fashioned Carolina caroling and a visit with Santa!
Especially when Santa is a good friends daddy! (o: has been for 5 years now!



Mason was NOT pleased! If you can't tell!

I'm LAUGHING right now!~

Terri was SOOOOOO excited to see Santa, until it came time to sit on his lap. THEN she screamed! Mason said...
"pssst mommy, I know hes not the "real Santa" but I'll go along with it for Terri ok."

Then when it came time for them to get up on his lap Terri threw her hands around daddies neck (he showed up last mintue to ALL our suprise) and held on for dear life. (I think this had alot to do with her coming down with a cold TODAY and a FEVER. [that 30 degree air didn't help last night...bad mommy! I know])

Overall Mason was NOT a bad sport. His face shows all! Hes a trooper!!!

He got up and said....
"SO mommy I am getting a HOT coaco for this RIGHT???"
lol

some pictures of the gang...

Masons light hat...he FOUND a Christmas present EARLY

AT NANAS! ohhhh! and SHE GAVE IN!

oh and SUZY IS PREGNANT! :-P and GLOWING! WITH NUMBER 2!



Related Articles by Categories


4 comments: