Thursday

Dr Results are in.

sortof. :-/

I'm way too tired to share all the details of the visit today and Monday. But the 3-D ultrasound showed some new things. (not good)

okay.

first the endometriosis has to be rechecked by a laparoscopy (not my first time going under the knife for this; It isn't major . . .its just to look around at the endo and the DAMAGE its done!).

where was I? oh...have you ever had a dr tell you that your ovaries look like a chocolate chip cookie? I have! awkward. visually unappealing. seriously. so that being said. I have an enlarged uterus and ovaries. They see fibroids in the uterine cavity. The cysts that are on my ovaries have formed scabs!?! okay...basically I had a nurse scheduling an appointment and the dr talking to her and then me and talking about my chocolate cysts. . . I just need my pillow!!!!!!!!

DO NOT get me started on my sons first day of school today!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post about that tomorrow! (school wasn't bad...the TRANSIT WAS HORRID!)



Related Articles by Categories


8 comments: