Tuesday

WHAT A MESS!

I woke up this morning and went outside to walk Louie to find......


this....


and this......


IF you couldn't figure out what was on the side of my car, don't feel bad. I couldn't either AT FIRST! ::snickering:: I feel bad. Its my fault. Let me warn you moms
of yourng children. . .they take EVERYTHING literately! yesterday I took the kids by Wendys (now you know whats all over my green paint don't cha?) YEP! I took them by Wendys and on the way home Mason said he was done with his Frosty. I told him "We can just pour the rest out. Its okay." He then said, "Right now mommy?" "Yes Mason, RIGHT NOW" ::sarcastically:: WELL, the window was open. I guess he really thought I meant RIGHT THEN. GEEEEZ!


On a MUCH messier note. We have some stray dogs running around the neighborhood. SOME VERY HUNGRY stray dogs. I saw them two days ago for the first time. I didn't want to go off my back porch b/c they were so big, so I just yelled and they ran off. Well I'm not scared of most dogs, but these dogs were HUGE. We have a boxer that is mostly an outdoor dog and he is pretty big but I mean these dooooooggggs were HUGE!! Did I get my point across? tee hee One of them looked like a Rotweiler and the other some kind of freakishly large German Shepard mix. I didn't want to call the pound b/c they might be someones pets and just have gotten loose. Well if these muts mess with my garbage again I won't have to call the pound I'm gonna take my broom to them! :-D *(kidding)*



Related Articles by Categories


4 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Oh no! I hope everything is OK and cleaned up...poor doggies!

  • Wendy said...
     

    we have 3 little yapper dogs next door who wander the neighborhood! They sh*t in our yard and get into any trash that is left out! GRR! I really can't stand those dogs and their owners? Don't even ask me about them:) LOL!!

  • Rebecca said...
     

    It's a very common day that I hear a huge THUMP on the back porch and look outside and see the trash can turned over and trash ALL OVER the backyard. EVERYWHERE! We live in the sticks(country) and all these hunting dogs come in our yard and crap and strow trash like on a daily basis. GRRRR!!

  • Sheena @ Mommy Daddy Blog said...
     

    Be glad they aren't living under your house! We have some big critter living under our house, under our bedroom and it thumps and scratches around the same time everyday. We think it's a dog. Stomping and screaming doesn't scare it off either. Good thing we're moving this summer!