Tuesday

Back from vacation....time for a nap!

I'm going to go to bed and sleep for the next 12 hours! :-D kidding! BUT MAN THAT CAR RIDE!!!!!!! WHEW! I seriously should have taken some sort of tranquilizer before riding in the car with my grandmother for 6 1/2 hours! (a 5 hour trip normally) The ONLY headache was HER! I know that sounds aweful but the woman is combative (seriously) I just wanted to yell "NANNA YOU RAISED YOUR KIDS LET ME RAISE MINE!"

Mason and Terri basically watch DVDS on the ride down and back up. That and coloring books and snacks and toys left them quite content. BUT NANA.......AHHHHHH!!!! Did I ever mention that I SUFFER from migraines????? yeaaash! She would say "Mason we'll be there in a minute." I would break in with "Nana please don't lie to him. If you tell him that then in a few minutes he's gonna ask again. Mason, we'll be there in 2 hours honey." THEN SHE WOULD SCREAM "Are you stupid or something? You just tell him a few minutes. He doesn't know the difference."

TECHNICALLY HE DOES KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IN 2 MINUTES AND 2 HOURS THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHAT MY KIDS KNOW AND COMPREHEND! :-P

I'll save the state trooper story! :-/

GRIEF!!!

I'll dump the camera tonight and show off the FEW pictures I managed to capture. {I left my sim card in my computer before we left and I only had the backup one with so only many mb} grrrr!!!

I will let you get a peek at the kids at their sweetest. . .

My big brother put their car seats in backwards. Mason didn't like not being able to see Mommy the whole trip. SOO of course on our first (of many) pit stops I switched. Terri took like 3 naps on the way home. She didn't sleep well on the trip. TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT! (and no crib/playpen) will do that to a 20MO!

do you like Masons tan? He got it in seriously 20 minutes! eeeek!! (pale kids....gotta love em!)



Related Articles by Categories


3 comments:

  • Kristin said...
     

    I have never quite gotten why children turn sideways while sleeping in the car. She's too cute and he is such a boy! What a funny big brother she has!

  • Rebecca said...
     

    I know that there's a lot to be learned from older ladies and all- but sometime's they just put in their two cents where not needed and think we don't know how to raise our own kids. Tate's only 8 months so I have lots more of that to deal with- how frustrating!! But your kiddos look like they're doing really good on the trip. How cute! I love the look on Masons little tanned face!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Ugh, my brother's girlfriend lies to my kids like that and it drives me crazy! She'll be like "if you give me a hug I'll give you chocolate." AND SHE DOENS'T HAVE CHOCOLATE!!! theBeast is only 2, but she understands!!!