Monday

This is UNREAL!!!!

Kelly called me last night. I was like OMG are you serious? Can I get more than one day to be sick? NO? Oh I'm sorry that isn't convenient for you or my husband. My body is telling me that I'm still SICKKKKK!!

Here is how our conversation went last night....

RING RING.....RING RING....

Kelly:
Hey I'm gonna drop Kristopher off around 7 (a.m.)

ME: Kelly honey, how can I take care of YOUR child when I've got to have MINE taking care of ME!!

Kelly: ohh girl I feel ya, I'm sick too. So I'll be there around 7....

ME: ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Kelly: Oh its cool I'm only working a half day b/c we're slow.

ME: grrrr~

ME: Oh so your only working till 2? so that would be 7 till 2? umm...yeah NO! I don't think that'll work for me.

Kelly: (starts talking.......) ::insert Charlie Brown:: ...whaa wahh waaah wah wahhh wahh

ME: ::BIG SIGH::

ME: FINE

ME: BUT YOU KNOW MY RULE...IF HE GETS SICK HE CAN'T COME!! (I can prevent Terri and Mason getting it from me but I can't prevent a 18 month old giving it to my kids.... CONSTANTLY sharing pacifiers/sippy cups/food...)

Kelly: Oh girl ......blah blah blah blah.....

ME: CLICK!


THIS IS UNREAL!!! You know when you're so sick you can't function. That was me today and probably tomorrow...lol

I am sooo thankful for Keziah and sleepy babies!



Keziah helped out alot and then they napped! MASON INCLUDED!! Kristopher and Mason actually went to sleep at the foot of my bed, I had to pick them up and put them in Masons bed. AWWWWWWE!!!!!!




Related Articles by Categories


2 comments: