Friday

Life is so bizarre.

You won't believe this...


*(It did make me chuckle at some of my facial expressions after I saw this.)*

I'm just trying to keep a certain scripture in my mind......
Jeremiah 29:11 ...For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I just pray that nothing else comes from this.

On a lighter note...Mason and myself played with the camera.
I was definitely in a better mood!!


Mason and myself had some fun playing with the camera tonight. He is such s goof!



Related Articles by Categories


7 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
     

    I could listen to you talk all day!! I love your accent!

  • Wendy said...
     

    Oh man Elizabeth! I am so sorry:( That must have been horrible for Katherine!! Glad you guys are okay now and I hope that this gets all straightened out...

    PS...Mason is soooo your son:P

  • Lis said...
     

    Can I just say wow? WOW! Will be praying for you as you come to mind. Thank goodness that you were cleared.

  • Drea said...
     

    GOOD GOSH! what is wrong with people!
    You need to call me. call me 2nite after church if you can. 8:30pm the boys will be asleep.

    on a side note ur hair looks cute in the video :-) not so much the pic where your chasing mason in crazy pants like a wild chinchila. HAHAHA ;-)

  • Stacey said...
     

    WOW! I'm glad you made it away from there without any more trouble than that! Some people...

  • Chastity said...
     

    That is crazy. I'm so sorry you had to go through that when you were just trying to help that little girl. Poor kid. Hopefully, that's the last you'll have to hear from those crazy people.

  • Kristin said...
     

    Wow you are too sweet for helping and caring that way. Your facial expressions were cute!