Sunday

The DAY of the Christmas program I get the BUG?

YEP! Clint woke up at 1am with vomiting and ...well the OTHER STUFF (down there). TEN MINUTES later....I get it too!!

WHAT?

DADDDYYY!! "can you come get the kids?" THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

He picks up the kids 20 minutes after 7!

At 7:30 I slept!!!!!!!

I got up at 11 and felt weak but not sick. Clint on the other hand....::BARF BARF...SQUIRT::

At 3..."HONEY, I didn't rehearse 3 1/2 months to be sick!! I'm going to go sing!!"

I WENT..
I sand...

I picked up the kids.....

AND I SLEPT!!!



Related Articles by Categories


1 comments:

  • Wendy said...
     

    THIS post just came in to my google reader today. WEIRD!! I was soooo sick this weekend and thanks for bringing back the bad memories:P Um...I know it's been almost a month, but glad you are feeling better!