Wednesday

Why is it all about what THEY want??

Terri wanted to watch a video of a blogging friends [Wendy] little girl today OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!

About the 8th time she started to calm down OF COURSE that is when I decided to film her.



I should have caught her when she was saying "TOOOSSSSSH" {TOES}

You DO HOWEVER get to see my 17 month old SCROLLING HER mouse.
(she holds it and says "miiiine")

Ohh she says "eeeeehh eeeeeh" when she wants to say yes. (I have no clue don't ask)

She throws her hands up when she wants to help Lani get her necklaces off. cute!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I DO want to say . . .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

to

WENDY!!!


(BELATED AS IT IS!!)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Related Articles by Categories


2 comments: