Thursday

Was Daddy Spending Time or Corrupting His Mind?

Tonight Clint put Terri to bed early (due to major fussiness) and then he turned on the playstation or Xbox or Wii or one of the game systems. I can't keep up with all of them. We ARE NOT ALLOWED to play with out adult (daddies) supervision.

Then Mason sat down....

FOR an HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES THIS IS WHAT THEY DID.....


This is the most alone time they've had in a while. Clint has been super busy lately. But is the special time helping my 5YOs behavior? UGH!

QUALITY TIME WITH DADDY....VIDEO GAMES TURING HIS LITTLE BRAIN TO MUSH
I don't know.

QUALITY TIME WITH DADDY....VIDEO GAMES TURING HIS LITTLE BRAIN TO MUSH
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I don't want Mason to think that the only time that daddy gets with him is to be the disciplinarian. (I'm the one that actually spanks but daddy has this voice that is like MAGIC when it comes to actually getting Mason to mind ....the FIRST TIME)

I am glad that they could have time without Mommy and Sissy.

Its b/c I rubbed those big ol stinky feet today isn't my stupid? :-P



Related Articles by Categories


4 comments:

  • Summer said...
     

    I dont want to brag or anything but My son is addicted to video games and he gets A's and B's on his report card!!! SO in my opinion i dont think there is anything wrong with playing video games as long as you set limits

  • Drea said...
     

    hehe Masons face in that 2nd pic... ZOMBI! :-) so cute though. I bet I could whoop Clint in some video games, tell him that! Im seriously good at video games... Thats one reason Travis and I dont play them anymore... he kept getting mad that I won every time , teehee

  • Wendy said...
     

    I am sure that doing this every once in a while wont turn your boy into a corrupted addict:) LOL!! Wesley loves him some video games but gets so grumpy when he starts losing, so we usually end up shutting it all down. He gets that from his father!! HEE!

  • Sheena @ Mommy Daddy Blog said...
     

    Video games *drool*. As long as they aren't corrupting your little one's mind they're ok. Maybe Clint and Mason had a little chat between levels? I'm loving your decor and the wall color is pretty. I should have went with that color instead of a spicy red. Oh and the pet bed, cuuuute!