Wednesday

WARNING TO THE WISE!!!!

DO NOT NOT NOT GO to Wal-Mart and ChickFilA with five kids!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THOSE FAKE MOM BIG Smiles


Yeah I know you can't see me.
The guy was OBVIOUSLY TALENTED ::insert sarcastic tone:: te he

I just knew that the Lord would test me today. Such a fun bible study last night. All of us talking about ......PRIORITIES. I woke up and did my devotional. Sat down and wrote down all of my things to do today. Then when Kristopher arrived [20 minutes early] I JUST KNEW it was planned to be a looooong day.

I thought it would be fun to hit Hobby Lobby or Wal-Mart with 25 {((ahem))} I mean 5 kids.
RIGHT~

It turns out that todays tempeture shot up 10 degrees by 11 am. TOO bad I had my little thermal baby strapped to my back while shopping. Oh yeah and the little graham cracker blood hound on the search for more more more "cookies". I was throwing "cookies" to kids in every direction just to get them all to shusssssssssh!!

Oh and to beat all my 5 YO [the one that CLEARLY KNOWS what he is supposed to do and NOT do in the store] was giving me the hardest time.

He knows he can look at things but don't ask "mommy mommy can I can I" ...."NO!!"
"Excuse me small child you MUST have mistaken me for one of those moms that buys stuff to shut you up. NOPE WRONG ISLE! Ya MIGHT wanna check Isle 3!! ;-)

Oh BUT DON"T walk to another isle WITHOUT ME! GRRRRRR!!!

::LAUGHING::
Andrea you love me! I just realized what I said when he walked to the other isle.

To all of you readers...PICTURE in your heads a wiggly sweaty 16MO strapped to your back...a SNOTTY, EXTRA FLUFFY 13MO trying to dig in the diaper bag strapped to the buggy(looking for "cookies") and having your eldest (the one that KNOWS better) running to the other isle "real quick mommy".

IN ONE BIG BREATH I BLURTED OUT....

"MASON IF YOU LEAVE THIS ISLE ONE MORE TIME, I'M GONNA WEAR YOU OUT SO BAD YOU BETTER PRAY THAT SOMEONE CALLS DSS TO COME SAVE YOU!

:-D

YEAAAHH. Sorry I was at "that point"

He did get a swift pop on the butt. (to get his attention)

BUT then when we got to Chick Fil A it was Andreas turn to have the unruley lit'l one. SHAME ON TAITE! te he! KIDDING.

They were all good [b/c they were eating] until RIGHT at the end.


I LOVE this picture of Drea and Caleb. twins? he heeee

MMMM Grapes and Chicken.

Kristopher isn't a "I like to be tickled baby" but Drea isn't giving up.


Don't ya love the face. NOT MINE.....TERRIS!


Caleb stole found a pretty flower for his pretty mommy.

WHAT was Terris facial expression all about? lol

The kids playing. Caleb got taken to the bathroom. LOOK how Terri is petting Kristopher


POOR CALEB got a time out! ;-(


Mason was just happy that he wasn't in trouble anymore (YET)


FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT JUST LOVE MY HILLBILLYCOUNTRY ACCENT...WATCH THE MONTAGE!





Related Articles by Categories


3 comments:

  • Wendy said...
     

    despite the craziness it looks like a lot of fun:) The lot of you are super cute!!

  • Ashley said...
     

    i love the video... they weren't TOO crazy.... at least they were eating and not screaming ;) it is nerve racking to have so many kids and so little adults when you go out to eat.... my brood of 3 are very good, but could destroy me if they wanted to! hehe!

  • Drea said...
     

    I like Terri knocks that full cup of water over and you keep filming are like "oh.. the water.. " OHHH well :-)
    and if I remember correctly it landed on its top :-)