Thursday

***UPDATE WITH a PICTURE***

SO the coach. . .well...any one want a slightly used "Roach" bag?? It is ruined! The cleaner completely destroyed the leather. :::THROWING MYSELF ON THE FLOOR in a full fit::: I loved that bag. I carry a designer bag wherever I go....NO I'm not high maintenance, I just am Luckey!! My favorite is my huge baby blue Dooney and Bourke, my brother and Chris gave me a few years ago for Christmas. (which needs to be cleaned but I'm too lazy to find a reputable cleaner around here)
I really want a basic black or brown Dooney to carry it all the time so my light colored ones won't get so destroyed by my heathen youngin DEAR CHILDREN!!

Alright I'm done whining...off to go run around like a chicken with my head cut off! c-ya!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M BAAACKKK!!!!
So basically the leather FOAMED and drizzled some strange liquid ...it was like the exorcist of COACH purses. It IS hideous! For all of your information . . .Yes I am one of those people that WILL carry a nice bag with sweats on to run into the grocery store! lol

BY THE WAY. . . My BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER 5th!!!! (I know we are budgeting more now a days so maybe I'll get a NICE dinner and a "night off". . .doubt it tho!!!LOL)



Related Articles by Categories


6 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Oh shoot! That sucks about the Coach bag!! I know how exciting it is to carry around a favorite designer purse, so I'm having a fit for you right here, too!!

    :(

    Jane, P&B Girls

  • Ashley said...
     

    I'M SO SORRY! guess you just need a new one... oh darn! :D when's your birthday? christmas is around the corner, too, ha!!

  • Jessie said...
     

    BUMMER for you, I am sorry. My sister used to ask for items like that at Xmas or Mother's Day.

  • Sara Jane said...
     

    No fun at all. Every woman deserves a good handbag, and should cary one always...even to run to the store!

  • Gina said...
     

    Ohhh, I have a love for coaches! It's amazing how you never see them in Canada and if you do it's like "ohhh, a coach"! When we go to the states for the weekend (we are 1/2 hour from the us border) EVERYONE has them there. Yes, a girl should always have a good bag!

  • Blondie Mandie said...
     

    IM GONNA GET YOU A KNOCK OFF FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY! JUST KIDDING,OR AM I!